Please read this document carefully. It contains the terms and conditions that apply to the purchase of products from Saffire Blue Incorporated (“Saffire Blue”). Any different or additional terms set forth in customer purchase orders or similar communications are objected to and shall not be binding on Saffire Blue unless a separate purchase agreement has been signed by an authorized representative of Saffire Blue. By placing an order for products from Saffire Blue, or by accepting delivery of the products described on the applicable packing slip, bill of lading and/or invoice received with the products, you, the customer, agree to be bound by and accept these terms of sale. Saffire Blue Inc. may change or modify these Terms of Sale from time to time at its sole discretion.
Availability and Pricing
By accessing our website, you the user, agree to the terms and conditions we set out here. These terms and conditions may change at our discretion any time, and without notice. All orders and purchases made through this site are also governed by these terms and conditions.
Use of and orders placed on this website are governed by the laws and the courts of the province of Ontario, and by the applicable laws of Canada. The user is also responsible for complying with these laws.
We may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including prices and item availability. All sizes and weights quoted are approximate. All prices listed on this site are subject to confirmation. You agree to pay all charges payable for your order. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of items that you may buy. We also reserve the right to cancel orders at our discretion.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver items as quickly as possible, and within any time indicated. Orders containing cases of bottles, jars, or containers make take up to two weeks to fulfill. However, we are not responsible for delivery delays beyond our control. We will endeavour to notify users if delivery is delayed. All items are delivered by a third party, and delivery is governed by their shipping contracts. We reserve the right not to ship to certain addresses.
Using Linked Content
This site provides links to other websites. All these sites are independent from Saffire Blue Inc., and therefore we have no control over, and no liability for, those websites or their contents, or their use. We provide these links for your convenience, and you decide to access them at your own risk.
This website should be assessed and used at your own risk. Though reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the website is current and contains no inaccuracies or errors, no guarantees are made that the website’s content will be error-free, accurate, complete or current at all or any times. When a mistake is noticed, we will correct it as soon as possible and make reasonable efforts to notify affected users. This may mean that orders not yet shipped may be cancelled.
We are not responsible for lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or stolen messages or mail, unavailable connections, failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmissions, online failures, hardware, software, or other technical malfunctions or disturbances, whether or not these circumstances affect, disrupt, or corrupt communications.
Saffire Blue Inc. and our directors and employees are not liable for any damages arising out of or related to access to or use of our site, or sites we link to, whether or not these damages are foreseeable and whether or not we have been advised of the possibility, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages.
We are committed to respecting our user’s privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of personal information shared with us, such as your name, address, telephone number, etc. In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may track the Internet domain address from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but individual users will remain anonymous, unless you voluntarily tell us who you are.
There may be times, such as when products are ordered, subscriptions are made, or when participating in contests or promotions, at which time users may be asked to provide information such as name, shipping/billing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, etc. Saffire Blue Inc. maintains a record of online product purchases.
Whether or not to provide such information is completely your own choice. Should you choose not to provide the information requested, you may be unable to purchase products, access certain services, participate in contests or promotion, or special offers and contents on our site.
Saffire Blue Inc. may use the personal information provided for internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking orders, subscriptions or registrations, analyzing trends and statistics, informing users of new products, services and offers, etc.
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned to any other business or entity without your express permission. Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. All personal or credit card information is kept securely and not accessible to anyone who is not authorized.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty & Disclaimer
Since Saffire Blue does not control the use of its products; to the fullest extent permitted by law, Saffire Blue disclaims any and all liability with respect to your use of the products sold by Saffire Blue. It is your responsibility to determine the suitability of any product for your intended use and Saffire Blue makes no express warranties that extend beyond the description contained herein.
Saffire Blue disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for any particular purpose. Since Saffire Blue cannot control the manner of use of its products after their sale, Saffire Blue will not be responsible for any consequential, incidental or indirect damages. Saffire Blue’s liability in any event is limited to, and shall not exceed the purchase price paid for any product causing said liability. Since Saffire Blue is acting only as a distributor of products manufactured by other companies, Saffire Blue expressly limits its liabilities to any warranties or guarantees extended by the manufacturer, which Saffire Blue will pass on to the customer. No warranty will apply if its products are in any way altered or modified after delivery by Saffire Blue. Saffire Blue’s products are not recommended or authorized for any use which could result in substantial harm to persons or property. Customer assumes all risk and liability for use in such applications agrees to indemnify Saffire Blue for all damages that may be incurred due to use of Saffire Blue’s products in these prohibited applications. Any cause of action against Saffire Blue must be instituted within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred.
Although Saffire Blue has used reasonable efforts to accurately illustrate and describe the products in its literature, and website, such illustrations and descriptions are for the sole purpose of product identification and do not provide an express or implied warranty or affirmation of fact, of any kind or a warranty or affirmation of fact that the products will conform to their respective illustrations or descriptions. In addition, Saffire Blue disclaims any liability related to product misuse, improper product selection, product recommendation or product misapplication.
Saffire Blue strives for 100% Customer Satisfaction.
1. We will accept returns within 10 business days of receipt of shipment (excluding shipping charges). All returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee if returned intact. Please note that items that are indicated as samples, final sale or liquidation cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
2. All product returns require an authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the box along with the return authorization paperwork found here. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
3. All returns must be shipped by ground service to avoid any customs and brokerage charges. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for those charges or packages will refused by Saffire Blue at their discretion.
4. All products will be assessed and must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a refund or credit.
5. Products that are returned due to quality issues will be refunded or credited ONLY after a quality control inspection is carried out on the returned item(s). Similarly the cost of the return freight will only be refunded if the quality of the returned item(s) was deemed unacceptable.
6. If the cost of a returned item is $5 or less, a credit will be applied to the customers' account. There will be no refunds or replacement for that product.
7. Raw material products may not be returned because once shipped we can no longer guarantee the purity of the products for our customers.
8. Original and return shipping charges are not refundable. In addition, should a shipment be refused by the recipient or returned as undeliverable, any return shipping charges assessed by the courier will be charged to the customer.
9. Cancellations: Our orders are processed promptly. Orders which are "In Fulfillment" cannot be modified or cancelled. Orders which are "Pending" or "Processing" will be charged a $5 cancellation fee. Any order containing a master case will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
10. If you believe you have received an incorrect item please contact Saffire Blue for further instructions. Please be aware, customers are responsible for return shipping costs until Quality Control has finished their investigation.
11. It may take up to 2 weeks for your refund to be finalized and processed.
1. We do our best to offer the highest quality ingredients available. We cannot guarantee that any ingredient will be consistent in appearance, colour or typical odour from one batch to another, as this may be within the manufacturer’s tolerance for a particular product. We also cannot guarantee that a particular ingredient will work in your particular application; it is your responsibility to test each ingredient in your product(s) to ensure that it will work for you.
2. All information on Saffire Blue Inc. is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Saffire Blue Inc. as to the fitness for any use. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of Saffire Blue Inc., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
3. The liability of Saffire Blue Inc. is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. Saffire Blue Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
4. The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.