2 tablespoons cocoa butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup stearic acid powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
1 cup neroli hydrosol
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine the coconut oil, cocoa butter and stearic acid powder in a heat-resistant container.
- Combine the baking soda, aloe vera gel, orange flower water and vanilla extract in another heat-resistant container.
- Heat the oil mixture in a water bath until the mixture is a clear liquid and everything is fully melted.
- Heat the water solution in another water bath until almost boiling.
- Remove both from heat. Slowly add 1/3 of the water solution to the oil mixture and stir well with a handheld mixer. The combination will foam.
- Pour this mixture in a blender and blend on medium speed. Add the rest of the water solution in a slow and steady stream and blend on high speed. The mixture will be a fluffy cream.
- Spoon the cream into a clean, airtight container and allow to cool. Store the cream in a dark place, out of the sunlight.
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.