Monday, April 06, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
Our continued goal through this time of uncertainty is to provide you with quality products in a prompt manner. Due to a large surge of orders and the need to protect our staff with distancing measures we have temporarily removed the ability for our customers to call us. For at least the next two weeks we will be UNABLE TO ACCEPT PHONE CALLS.
Please note the following:
- Phone lines are temporarily closed (for all calls)
- Online ordering only
- All orders are final (once you place your order you will be unable to change or cancel that order)
- Please check your order carefully before submitting
- Current shipping times are 10-12 business days
Please know we will try to return to normal business proceedings as soon as possible.
Please stay safe and healthy.
With a sincere thank you for your patronage,
Saffire Blue Inc.
Thursday, March 26, 2020
To Our Valued Customer,
As you know, the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic continues to impact the world, our country, our communities, and our industry. Our hearts go out to those impacted by COVID-19. Our focus in on the health and safety of our employees and customers.
At this time, our warehouse does remain open however, a shortened staff will impact the processing time of orders. This means longer processing times and longer response times. We are asking that if you have a customer service-related question to email firstname.lastname@example.org (please include the order number) or call 519.688.0546 to speak to a representative. We will continue to ship and process accordingly.
We are monitoring and will make proper operational adjustments as they become necessary.
Stay healthy and remain positive!
Chief Executive Officer
CUSTOMER PICK UP PROCEDURES
- As a safety measure to our employees and customers against the COVID-19 outbreak, Saffire Blue Inc. is asking that all pick-up orders be paid in advance.
- Call 519-688-0546 and announce that you are here to pick up your order. Stay on the phone.
- The warehouse will put your order on the dock.
- We will then tell you that your order is on the dock for pickup.