Kool-Aid Lip Gloss
Makes 5-6 half-ounce jars of lip gloss
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 envelope of Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- Few Drops Stevia sweetener (more or less to taste)
- Lip Gloss Containers & Lids
- In a small bowl, heat coconut oil in microwave in 5 second increments until completely melted and in liquid form.
- In a separate bowl, combine your Kool-Aid powder and Stevia with just enough water to form a paste.
- Whisk your coconut oil into your Kool-Aid paste until you achieve your desired colour and consistency.
- Pour your gloss into your containers and enjoy! 🙂
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.