2 tablespoons cocoa butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup stearic acid powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
1 cup neroli hydrosol
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine the coconut oil, cocoa butter and stearic acid powder in a heat-resistant container.
- Combine the baking soda, aloe vera gel, orange flower water and vanilla extract in another heat-resistant container.
- Heat the oil mixture in a water bath until the mixture is a clear liquid and everything is fully melted.
- Heat the water solution in another water bath until almost boiling.
- Remove both from heat. Slowly add 1/3 of the water solution to the oil mixture and stir well with a handheld mixer. The combination will foam.
- Pour this mixture in a blender and blend on medium speed. Add the rest of the water solution in a slow and steady stream and blend on high speed. The mixture will be a fluffy cream.
- Spoon the cream into a clean, airtight container and allow to cool. Store the cream in a dark place, out of the sunlight.