Aloe butter and shea butter lend their ultra-moisturizing properties to this fresh-scented bar. Aloe Butter aids in rapid hydration of dry skin while remaining light and non-greasy. Hempseed oil is rich in omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids which are key components in maintaining healthy skin. The linoleic acid present offers anti-inflammatory properties that can help to soothe minor irritations. It is also reputed to help fight acne, soften the skin, and keep skin supple and youthful.
Makes approximately 2 lbs of soap
- In a large container, warm aloe butter, hemp oil and shea butter until butters are fully liquified.
- In a separate pitcher, add lye to water and gently stir until lye is fully dissolved and liquid is clear.
- Add the lye mixture to the oils and mix using a stick blender.
- At light trace, add your fragrance and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your soap mold and allow to set for 48 hours.
- Unmold and cut into bars. Allow to cure on a rack for at least 4 weeks in a well ventilated room.
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.