Aloe butter and shea butter lend their ultra-moisturizing properties to this fresh-scented bar. Aloe Butter aids in rapid hydration of dry skin while remaining light and non-greasy. Hempseed oil is rich in omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids which are key components in maintaining healthy skin. The linoleic acid present offers anti-inflammatory properties that can help to soothe minor irritations. It is also reputed to help fight acne, soften the skin, and keep skin supple and youthful.
Makes approximately 2 lbs of soap
- In a large container, warm aloe butter, hemp oil and shea butter until butters are fully liquified.
- In a separate pitcher, add lye to water and gently stir until lye is fully dissolved and liquid is clear.
- Add the lye mixture to the oils and mix using a stick blender.
- At light trace, add your fragrance and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your soap mold and allow to set for 48 hours.
- Unmold and cut into bars. Allow to cure on a rack for at least 4 weeks in a well ventilated room.