What you need:
- Pine cones
- Amber PET Bottle – 2 oz
- White Fine Mist Sprayer w/ 6 3/4″ Dip Tube 24-410
- 30 ml of Your choice of fragrance oil
- (If you’re looking for a holiday scent, we recommend Christmas Song Fragrance Oil, Candy Cane Fragrance Oil, Sleigh Ride Fragrance Oil, or Cranberry Fig Fragrance Oil)
- Optional – Microfine glitter in white diamond, silver, gold, red and/or green
How to do it:
- Collect your pine cones. Rinse off any dirt or debris that might be lingering on them.
- Allow to air dry completely.
- Once dry, place your pine cones in a large plastic bag.
- Fill your spray bottle with 30 ml fragrance oil and 1 ounce water.
- Spritz your pine cones in the bag until they are quite wet.
- Close your bag and shake vigorously to help distribute the fragrance.
- If you’d like your pine cones to sparkle, add some microfine glitter to your bag and shake to distribute.
- Seal your bag and set aside for a few days to allow the pine cones to absorb the fragrance.
- Display in your home and enjoy the aroma!
If you like this post, click here to pin it!Enter disclaimer text