What you need:
- Pine cones
- Amber PET Bottle – 2 oz
- White Fine Mist Sprayer w/ 6 3/4″ Dip Tube 24-410
- 30 ml of Your choice of fragrance oil
- (If you’re looking for a holiday scent, we recommend Christmas Song Fragrance Oil, Candy Cane Fragrance Oil, Sleigh Ride Fragrance Oil, or Cranberry Fig Fragrance Oil)
- Optional – Microfine glitter in white diamond, silver, gold, red and/or green
How to do it:
- Collect your pine cones. Rinse off any dirt or debris that might be lingering on them.
- Allow to air dry completely.
- Once dry, place your pine cones in a large plastic bag.
- Fill your spray bottle with 30 ml fragrance oil and 1 ounce water.
- Spritz your pine cones in the bag until they are quite wet.
- Close your bag and shake vigorously to help distribute the fragrance.
- If you’d like your pine cones to sparkle, add some microfine glitter to your bag and shake to distribute.
- Seal your bag and set aside for a few days to allow the pine cones to absorb the fragrance.
- Display in your home and enjoy the aroma!
If you like this post, click here to pin it!
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.