This easy to make formula smells great and will enliven and refresh even the most stagnant personal space during the summer season. Use to freshen everything from home linens to the air around you. This product is not to be used on the skin as a toner or face or body spritz. It’s for the air and things like linens only.
- 40 drops polysorbate 20
- 10 drops clementine orange essential oil
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 5 drops bergamot essential oil
- 5 drops lime essential oil
- 2 drops clary sage essential oil
- 1 drop ylang ylang essential oil
- 2 ounces ethyl alcohol (or grain alcohol)
- 2 ounces distilled water
- Combine the polysorbate 20 and essential oils and heat them for 5 seconds in a microwave.
- In a separate container, mix the ethyl alcohol and water. Add the polysorbate/essential oil mixture to the alcohol/water mixture and stir well. Pour into a spray bottle and shake well.
- The mixture may appear cloudy until it cools to room temperature. To use, spritz lightly for a wonderfully fresh, uplifting aroma.
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.