Wake me up before you go-go! The citrusy aroma of this bar will shake the cobwebs from your head in no time. Fragranced with tangerine, spearmint and lemongrass, this bar cleanses mildly and is highly moisturizing – leaving skin soft all day!
(measurements in weight, not volume)
9.1 ounces Distilled Water
3.3 ounces Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)
25-30 drops Gel Colourant – Orange
- In a large container, warm avocado butter, coconut oil, olive oil, and shea butter until fully liquefied. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a separate pitcher, add lye to water and gently stir until lye is fully dissolved and liquid is clear.
- Add the lye mixture to the oils and mix using a stick blender.
- At light trace, add essential oils and colourant and blend well.
- Pour into your soap mold and allow to set for 48 hours.
- Unmold and cut into bars.
- Allow to cure on a rack for at least 4 weeks in a well ventilated room.
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.