This ultra-rich foot cream moisturizes and deodorizes, leaving your feet in tip top shape for summer! A combination of shea butter, almond oil and coconut oil offer intense hydration, while bentonite clay removes impurities. Lemongrass essential oil not only imparts a fresh, citrusy aroma to this cream, but also offers antiseptic properties which deodorize to leave you footloose and fancy free!
50 grams Shea Butter – Refined – Ghana
30 grams Coconut Oil – 76 (RBD)
40 grams Emulsifying Wax NF
120 grams Distilled Water
10 grams Bentonite Clay
1.3 grams Germall Plus
10 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil
- In a large mixing bowl microwave distilled water in 30 second increments until water reaches at least 70* C.
- Add clay and whisk to combine fully.
- In a separate mixing bowl or glass measuring cup, combine shea butter, almond oil, coconut oil, emulsifying wax and stearic acid.
- Microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Using an electric mixer on low speed to combine, slowly pour your oil/wax mixture into your water/clay mixture in a steady stream.
- With your mixer still on low speed, add your Germall Plus.
- Allow mixture to cool for 5 minutes before adding your lemongrass essential oil. Stir to combine.
- Pour into clean jars and allow to cool fully before capping.
To store: We recommend you keep this cream refrigerated, as this product contains water and shelf life is limited, even with a preservative.
To use: Massage generously into clean feet. Apply at night and cover with cotton socks to awaken with the softest feet ever![ReviewDisclaimer]