This ultra-rich foot cream moisturizes and deodorizes, leaving your feet in tip top shape for summer! A combination of shea butter, almond oil and coconut oil offer intense hydration, while bentonite clay removes impurities. Lemongrass essential oil not only imparts a fresh, citrusy aroma to this cream, but also offers antiseptic properties which deodorize to leave you footloose and fancy free!
50 grams Shea Butter – Refined – Ghana
30 grams Coconut Oil – 76 (RBD)
40 grams Emulsifying Wax NF
120 grams Distilled Water
10 grams Bentonite Clay
1.3 grams Germall Plus
10 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil
- In a large mixing bowl microwave distilled water in 30 second increments until water reaches at least 70* C.
- Add clay and whisk to combine fully.
- In a separate mixing bowl or glass measuring cup, combine shea butter, almond oil, coconut oil, emulsifying wax and stearic acid.
- Microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Using an electric mixer on low speed to combine, slowly pour your oil/wax mixture into your water/clay mixture in a steady stream.
- With your mixer still on low speed, add your Germall Plus.
- Allow mixture to cool for 5 minutes before adding your lemongrass essential oil. Stir to combine.
- Pour into clean jars and allow to cool fully before capping.
To store: We recommend you keep this cream refrigerated, as this product contains water and shelf life is limited, even with a preservative.
To use: Massage generously into clean feet. Apply at night and cover with cotton socks to awaken with the softest feet ever!
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.