This recipe makes approximately 5 eight-ounce bath bombs.
(measurements by weight, not volume)
- 16 ounces Baking Soda
- 8 ounces Citric Acid
- 8 ounces Cornstarch
- 8 ounces Epsom Salts – Fine
- 1-1/2 tsp Water
- 4 teaspoons Hello Sugar! Type Fragrance Oil
- 5 teaspoons Sweet Almond Oil – Cosmetic Grade
- A few drops of Gel Colourant – Caribbean Hot Pink
- Bath Bomb Molds – 80mm
- Weigh your dry ingredients. Place in one large bowl and stir.
- Place wet ingredients in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir using a wire whisk. When fully combined, the mixture should clump together in your hands.
- Pack mixture tightly into first half of your mold. Repeat with second half.*
- Add a little more of the mixture loosely on top of filled second half and close your mold.
- Gently release from mold. Place bath bombs on a soft towel covered with wax paper to dry.
- Allow to air dry for 48 hours before wrapping.
* If you find that the mixture is not packing well, place back into the bowl and add a tiny bit of water. Too much water will make your bath bombs too soft, so be careful![ReviewDisclaimer]