This recipe makes approximately 5 eight-ounce bath bombs.
(measurements by weight, not volume)
- 16 ounces Baking Soda
- 8 ounces Citric Acid
- 8 ounces Cornstarch
- 8 ounces Epsom Salts – Fine
- 1-1/2 tsp Water
- 4 teaspoons Hello Sugar! Type Fragrance Oil
- 5 teaspoons Sweet Almond Oil – Cosmetic Grade
- A few drops of Gel Colourant – Caribbean Hot Pink
- Bath Bomb Molds – 80mm
- Weigh your dry ingredients. Place in one large bowl and stir.
- Place wet ingredients in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir using a wire whisk. When fully combined, the mixture should clump together in your hands.
- Pack mixture tightly into first half of your mold. Repeat with second half.*
- Add a little more of the mixture loosely on top of filled second half and close your mold.
- Gently release from mold. Place bath bombs on a soft towel covered with wax paper to dry.
- Allow to air dry for 48 hours before wrapping.
* If you find that the mixture is not packing well, place back into the bowl and add a tiny bit of water. Too much water will make your bath bombs too soft, so be careful!
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.