Gorgeous crystal pink salts are not only beautiful for your eyes but also for your nose! Cool, salty mountain fresh air is captured in our Himalayan Sea Salt fragrance, which is blissfully sweetened with baltic amber, comforting lavender and refreshing cypress.
Himalayan Sea Salt Soap
2 lbs (0.91 kg) Goat’s Milk Melt and Pour Base
1/4 cup Himalayan Sea Salt – Fine
1 TBS (15 ml) Himalayan Sea Salt Fragrance Oil
10 drops Gel Colourant – Magenta
- Cut your soap base into cubes.
- In the microwave, heat your base in 30 second increments until fully melted.
- Add your salt and fragrance oil, then stir to combine.
- To create a layered soap, pour half of your base into your mold. Spritz the top of the layer with rubbing alcohol to eliminate air bubbles and help the layers adhere. Let this layer cool until a “skin” has formed.
- To the remaining base, add 10 drops of colourant and stir to combine. (If your remaining base has begun to harden, you can microwave it in 15 second increments to re-melt it before adding your colourant.)
- Slowly pour your pink layer over your white layer.
- Allow your soap to harden overnight before unmolding and cutting into bars.