The creamy smooth texture and uplifting Iced Evergreen scent of this soap make it perfect for Christmas gifting! With hints of mint, cherry, cranberry, this lovely holiday fragrance is sure to become an instant classic. The coconut oil in this bar provides a rich moisturizing lather, while the olive oil cleans your skin without stripping away the natural oils. Olive oil is also a natural source of the antioxidants vitamins E and A, which fight free radicals, and oleocanthal, a compound renowned for its anti-inflammatory benefits.
Iced Evergreen Cold Process Soap
184 grams Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)
400 grams Distilled Water
550 grams Coconut Oil – 76 (Organic)
450 grams Olive Oil – Grade A Refined – Organic
150 grams Castor Oil
100 grams Shea Butter – Virgin Organic – Ghana
40 ml Iced Evergreen Fragrance Oil
Microfine Glitter – Green
Microfine Glitter – White Diamond
Crafter’s Choice Loaf – Regular – Clear Silicone Mold 1501
- In a pitcher, add lye to the water and gently stir until lye is fully dissolved and liquid is clear.
- In a separate large container, warm coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil and shea butter until all ingredients are fully liquified.
- Add the lye mixture to the oils and mix using a stick blender.
- At light trace, add your fragrance and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your soap mold and allow it to sit for 48 hours.
- Dust top of the loaf with glitters.
- Unmold and cut into bars. Allow curing on a rack for at least 4 weeks in a well-ventilated room.