The creamy smooth texture and uplifting Iced Evergreen scent of this soap makes it perfect for Christmas gifting! With hints of mint, cherry, cranberry, this lovely holiday fragrance is sure to become an instant classic. The coconut oil in this bar provides a rich moisturizing lather, while the olive oil cleans your skin without stripping away the natural oils. Olive oil is also a natural source of the antioxidants vitamins E and A, which fight free radicals, and oleocanthal, a compound renowned for its anti-inflammatory benefits.
Iced Evergreen Cold Process Soap
184 grams Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)
400 grams Distilled Water
- In a pitcher, add lye to water and gently stir until lye is fully dissolved and liquid is clear.
- In a separate large container, warm coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil and shea butter until all ingredients are fully liquified.
- Add the lye mixture to the oils and mix using a stick blender.
- At light trace, add your fragrance and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your soap mold and allow to set for 48 hours.
- Dust top of loaf with glitters.
- Unmold and cut into bars. Allow to cure on a rack for at least 4 weeks in a well ventilated room.
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.