Kool-Aid Lip Gloss
Makes 5-6 half-ounce jars of lip gloss
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 envelope of Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- Few Drops Stevia sweetener (more or less to taste)
- Lip Gloss Containers & Lids
- In a small bowl, heat coconut oil in microwave in 5 second increments until completely melted and in liquid form.
- In a separate bowl, combine your Kool-Aid powder and Stevia with just enough water to form a paste.
- Whisk your coconut oil into your Kool-Aid paste until you achieve your desired colour and consistency.
- Pour your gloss into your containers and enjoy! 🙂