This thick, luxurious cream is lovely for nighttime use.
171.8 grams Water (distilled)
10.5 grams Stearic Acid
13.3 grams E-wax
10.5 grams Babassu Oil
10.5 grams Borage Oil
10.5 grams Evening Primrose Oil
20.6 grams Shea Butter
7.3 grams Glycerin
2.55 grams Liquid Germal Plus
1 tsp. Corn starch
1/2 tsp. Lavender Essential Oil
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat until oils, waxes and butter have completely melted.
- Using a stick blender, mix until you have a white, creamy emulsion that looks like milk.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add Glycerin, Preservative, Corn starch and Lavender essential oil and combine with a stick blender.
- Distribute your cream into jars and seal.
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.