This sweet, yet vibrant soap is a snap to make! The melt and pour base makes it easy to create your own moisture-rich and fragrant homemade soap.
2 lbs Shea Butter Melt and Pour Soap Base
2 TBS Honey Powder
15 drops Lavender Essential Oil 40/42
3 TBS Lavender Flowers Super Whole
- Cut your soap base into cubes and place in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave your soap base in 15-second increments, stirring between each increment, until fully melted.
- Gently stir in your essential oil until evenly distributed.
- Stir in your honey powder.
- Sprinkle each mold cavity evenly with lavender flowers.
- Pour your soap into your mold cavities.
- Allow resting until fully set.
- Release from your mold and enjoy!