This sweet, yet vibrant soap is a snap to make! The melt and pour base makes it easy to create your own moisture rich and fragrant homemade soap.
- Cut your soap base into cubes and place in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave your soap base in 15 second increments, stirring between each increment, until fully melted.
- Gently stir in your essential oil until evenly distributed.
- Stir in your honey powder.
- Sprinkle each mold cavity evenly with lavender flowers.
- Pour your soap into your mold cavities.
- Allow to rest until fully set.
- Release from your mold and enjoy!