This sweet, yet vibrant soap is a snap to make! The melt and pour base makes it easy to create your own moisture rich and fragrant homemade soap.
- Cut your soap base into cubes and place in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave your soap base in 15 second increments, stirring between each increment, until fully melted.
- Gently stir in your essential oil until evenly distributed.
- Stir in your honey powder.
- Sprinkle each mold cavity evenly with lavender flowers.
- Pour your soap into your mold cavities.
- Allow to rest until fully set.
- Release from your mold and enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.