Delicious and refreshing! Lavender and Lemon are DEFINITELY meant to be together! Lavender lemonade can help to ease anxiety and may help to relieve headaches. Enjoy a cold glass over ice on a warm, sunny weekend afternoon and let the stress of the work week just wash away.
Makes approximately 16 servings
- 3 cups sugar
- 7 sprigs lavender (stems and buds), plus additional for garnish*
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice (from about 12 lemons)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (from about 5 limes)
- 5 drops Lavender Essential Oil 40/42
- 5 drops Lemon Essential Oil
In a large saucepan, bring one gallon of water and the sugar to a boil.
Remove from heat; add 7 lavender sprigs, lemon and lime juices, and essential oils.
Cool to room temperature, strain, and chill.
Serve on ice, with additional lavender for garnish.