A bar of soap to deodorize and exfoliate the feet.
3-4 oz opaque M&P soap
1 tsp kokum butter
2-3 drops peppermint essential oil
1 scant drop red or pink food colouring (optional)
- Melt soap and butter over a double boiler.
- Add peppermint oil and colouring and stir gently to incorporate.
- Pour a tiny amount of soap into the bottom of the mold.
- Carefully sprinkle a generous coating of pumice powder onto the bottom of the mold (I like about 1/4 inch thick).
- Finish filling the mold the rest of the way.
To use: Lather up your feet with the “smooth” side, then use the pumice side to exfoliate and remove dry skin.[ReviewDisclaimer]