A bar of soap to deodorize and exfoliate the feet.
3-4 oz opaque M&P soap
1 tsp kokum butter
2-3 drops peppermint essential oil
1 scant drop red or pink food colouring (optional)
- Melt soap and butter over a double boiler.
- Add peppermint oil and colouring and stir gently to incorporate.
- Pour a tiny amount of soap into the bottom of the mold.
- Carefully sprinkle a generous coating of pumice powder onto the bottom of the mold (I like about 1/4 inch thick).
- Finish filling the mold the rest of the way.
To use: Lather up your feet with the “smooth” side, then use the pumice side to exfoliate and remove dry skin.
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.