With gently exfoliating enzymes, antioxidants, beta carotene, and other vitamins and minerals beneficial to your skin, the addition of pumpkin powder makes this body butter a delight to the skin, as well as the senses!
1/4 cup Cocoa Butter – Natural
1/4 cup Shea Butter – Ivory – Virgin
1/4 cup Coconut Oil – 76 (Organic)
7 ml Vitamin E
2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Powder
5 drops Gel Colourant – Orange (optional)
- In a double boiler, over medium heat, combine butters, oils, Vitamin E and pumpkin powder.
- Mix with a whisk and heat until fully melted.
- Refrigerate mixture for one hour or until firm.
- Using a hand mixer, whip oils until light and creamy.
- Add fragrance oil and colourant (if using) and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Scoop into your jar and seal tightly.
Please note: Mixture may seem a bit wet at first, but will firm as it sets.
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.