With gently exfoliating enzymes, antioxidants, beta carotene, and other vitamins and minerals beneficial to your skin, the addition of pumpkin powder make this body butter a delight to the skin, as well as the senses!
1/4 cup Cocoa Butter – Natural
1/4 cup Shea Butter – Ivory – Virgin
1/4 cup Coconut Oil – 76 (Organic)
1/4 cup Olive Oil – Grade A Refined – Organic
7 ml Vitamin E
2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Powder
2 ml Pumpkin Patch Fragrance Oil
5 drops Gel Colourant – Orange (optional)
Clear Cosmetic Jar – 8 oz with Black Ribbed Lid 89-400
- In a double boiler, over medium heat, combine kinds of butter, oils, Vitamin E and pumpkin powder.
- Mix with a whisk and heat until fully melted.
- Refrigerate mixture for one hour or until firm.
- Using a hand mixer, whip oils until light and creamy.
- Add fragrance oil and colourant (if used) and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Scoop into your jar and seal tightly.
Please note: The mixture may seem a bit wet at first, but will be firm as it sets.