The romantic and oh so beautiful aroma of exquisite Damascus Rose with a sparkling Citrus top note and a Vanilla and Muguet accord make this Rose Petal soap a classic favourite. Our white melt and pour soap base offers a simple way to make your own soap without having any special tools or training. With a very high glycerine content, this base provides a pleasant skin feel and is highly moisturizing.
2-3 Tablespoons Rose Petals Pink
10 drops Gel Colourant – True Red
- Cut your soap base into cubes and place in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave your soap base in 15 second increments, stirring between each increment, until fully melted.
- Gently stir in your fragrance oil and colourant until evenly distributed.
- Add your rose petals and stir until evenly distributed.
- Pour into your mold cavities and spritz top with rubbing alcohol to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Allow to rest until fully set. Release from your mold and enjoy!