4 oz Apricot Kernel Oil
4 oz Coconut Oil
3 oz Palm Oil
2.33 oz Lye (Sodium Hydroxide)
6 oz Distilled Water
- Add lye to water in a container and gently stir until lye is fully dissolved and liquid is clear.
- Combine coconut oil, apricot kernel oil, coconut oil and palm oil in a separate container. (Be sure your coconut and palm oils are both completely melted and in a liquid state before combining the oils.)
- Add the lye water to the oils and mix using a stick blender.
- At light trace, add rose petals and fragrance oil to your scent and appearance preference and blend until combined.
- Pour mixture into your soap mold and let it sit for 48 hours.
- Unmold and allow to cure on a rack for at least 4 weeks in a well ventilated room.