These luxurious, skin-softening bath bombs offer a sweet rose petal fragrance.
1 cup Baking Soda
1/2 cup cup Citric Acid
1/2 cup Corn Starch
1/4 cup Goat’s Milk Powder
3 Tablespoons Epsom Salts
1/4 cup Rose Petals Pink
1 teaspoon Rose Distillate Water
1 Tablespoon Sweet Almond Oil Cosmetic Grade
1 teaspoon Rose Petals Fragrance Oil
- In a large bowl combine baking soda, citric acid, corn starch, goat milk powder, epsom salts and crushed rose petals.
- In a separate small bowl or measuring cup, combine rose distillate water, sweet almond oil, and fragrance oil.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. When fully combined, the mixture should clump together in your hands.
- Pack mixture tightly into first half of your mold. Repeat with second half.*
- Add a little more of the mixture loosely on top of filled second half and close your mold.
- Gently release from mold. Place bath bombs on a soft towel covered with wax paper to dry.
- Allow to air dry for 48 hours before wrapping.
* If you find that the mixture is not packing well, place back into the bowl and add a tiny bit of water. Too much water will make your bath bombs too soft, so be careful!
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.