These luxurious, skin-softening bath bombs offer a sweet rose petal fragrance.
1 cup Baking Soda
1/2 cup cup Citric Acid
1/2 cup Corn Starch
1/4 cup Goat’s Milk Powder
3 Tablespoons Epsom Salts
1/4 cup Rose Petals Pink
1 teaspoon Rose Distillate Water
1 Tablespoon Sweet Almond Oil Cosmetic Grade
1 teaspoon Rose Petals Fragrance Oil
- In a large bowl combine baking soda, citric acid, corn starch, goat milk powder, epsom salts and crushed rose petals.
- In a separate small bowl or measuring cup, combine rose distillate water, sweet almond oil, and fragrance oil.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. When fully combined, the mixture should clump together in your hands.
- Pack mixture tightly into first half of your mold. Repeat with second half.*
- Add a little more of the mixture loosely on top of filled second half and close your mold.
- Gently release from mold. Place bath bombs on a soft towel covered with wax paper to dry.
- Allow to air dry for 48 hours before wrapping.
* If you find that the mixture is not packing well, place back into the bowl and add a tiny bit of water. Too much water will make your bath bombs too soft, so be careful![ReviewDisclaimer]