Much more than just another aromatic herb, rosemary is also one of the most powerful essential oils. Rosemary essential oil offers a woody, citrus-like fragrance that deodorizes and disinfects.
2.5 oz Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)
6.25 oz Distilled Water
15 oz Olive Oil – Grade A Refined – Organic
3 oz Coconut Oil – 76 (RBD)
1 oz Castor Oil
0.5 oz Rosemary Essential Oil
- In a pitcher, add lye to the water and gently stir until lye is fully dissolved and liquid is clear.
- In a separate large container, warm olive oil, coconut oil and castor oil until all ingredients are fully liquefied.
- Add the lye mixture to the oils and mix using a stick blender.
- At light trace, add rosemary essential oil and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your soap mold and allow it to sit for 48 hours.
- Unmold and cut into bars. Allow curing on a rack for at least 4 weeks in a well-ventilated room.