Sea Pearl fragrance oil is enchanting and reminiscent of a gentle lapping of waves approaching the driftwood and sea shells gathered at the seashore. Relax in your bath with the aroma of sea foam, salt water and warm white sand.
Makes approximately (10) 4 ounce bath bombs.
(measurements by weight, not volume)
- 16 ounces Baking Soda
- 8 ounces Citric Acid
- 8 ounces Cornstarch
- 8 ounces Epsom Salts – Fine
- 1-1/2 tsp Water
- 4 teaspoons Sea Pearl Fragrance Oil
- 5 teaspoons Coconut Oil – Fractionated (Triglyceride)
- Bath Bomb Lake Colour – Blue
- Bath Bomb Molds – 1.75 inch
- Weigh your Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Cornstarch and Epsom Salts. Place in one large bowl and stir to combine.
- In a separate small bowl, measure your water, fragrance and coconut oil. Stir to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir using a wire whisk.
- Add a tiny pinch of blue colourant – this stuff goes a LONG way! Whisk in your colourant to distribute evenly. Just add a little bit at a time and continue whisking until you get your desired colour.
- When fully combined, the mixture should clump together in your hands.
- Pack mixture tightly into first half of your mold. Repeat with second half.*
- Add a little more of the mixture loosely on top of filled second half and close your mold.
- Gently release from mold. Place bath bombs on a soft towel covered with wax paper to dry.
- Allow to air dry for 48 hours before wrapping.
* If you find that the mixture is not packing well, place back into the bowl and add a tiny bit of water. Too much water will make your bath bombs too soft, so be careful![ReviewDisclaimer]