Measurements by Weight not Volume
3 oz Refined/Unrefined Shea Butter
3 oz Mango Butter
1.5 oz Olive Oil
1.5 oz Jojoba Oil
1 oz Babassu Oil
1 tsp. Vitamin E Oil
1 – 2 tsp. Fragrance Oil
- Place Shea Butter and Mango Butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat just until melted.
- Add Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Emu and heat just until mixed and translucent.
- Add Vitamin E Oil and blend with stick blender.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes, and then place in freezer for approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Blend again for a few minutes and place again in freezer for another 5-10 minutes.
- When mixture begins to thicken, blend your fragrance oil in and pour into clean sterilized containers.
Makes about 10 oz.[ReviewDisclaimer]