The warm, spicy scent of cinnamon and the gentle exfoliation of organic vanilla bean specks will leave your skin feeling energized and smooth. For a sinfully rich lather and ultra-moisturizing skin feel our Olive Oil melt and pour base contains olive oil and high glycerin content.
1 lb Olive Oil Melt and Pour Soap Base
6 ml Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil – Madagascar
1-2 Tablespoons Vanilla Bean Specks – Organic
8 Cinnamon Sticks 2 ¾”
Crafter’s Choice Loaf – Tall & Skinny – Clear Silicone Mold
Wavy Soap Cutter
- Cut your soap base into cubes and place in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave your soap base in 15-second increments, stirring between each increment, until fully melted.
- Gently stir in your essential oil until evenly distributed.
- Pour your soap into your mold cavities.
- Sprinkle each bar evenly with vanilla bean specks.
- Press a cinnamon stick diagonally into the top of each bar.
- Allow resting until fully set.
- Release from your mold, slice into bars and enjoy!
Caution: The cinnamaldehyde and eugenol contained in Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil may cause skin irritation in individuals who are sensitive to these components. Please be sure to test for sensitivity before using.