Brown sugar is the base for this gentle, yet incredibly effective scrub. Chock full of glycolic acid, using brown sugar as a scrub can give you younger, fresher-looking skin by breaking down glue-bonded skin cells and supporting cell turnover. In addition, it is a natural humectant that prevents loss of moisture and helps to retain the skin’s natural moisture.
Deeply nourishing Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E make this scrub an excellent contender for fighting fine lines and wrinkles and alleviating dryness.
The addition of Frankincense, Lavender and Ylang Ylang fight inflammation and bacteria, leaving your skin hydrated, smooth and supple.
This scrub is recommended for any skin type – oily, combination or dry.
The Perfect Brown Sugar Body Scrub
- 1/4 cup Organic Brown Sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dead Sea Salt – Fine
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Himalayan Sea Salt – Fine
- 10 ml Sweet Almond Oil – 100 Pure
- 10 ml Avocado Oil
- 10 ml Grapeseed Oil
- 10 ml Jojoba Oil – Golden
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Honey Powder – Organic
- 5 ml Tocopherol T-50 (Natural Vitamin E)
- 4 drops Frankincense Essential Oil – Carterii
- 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil 40/42
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang 3 Essential Oil
Packaging suggestion: Clear Cosmetic Jar – 4 oz with Black Smooth Lid 70-400
Combine brown sugar and salts in a glass mixing bowl.
In a separate glass measuring cup, combine the liquid ingredients and honey powder and stir well.
Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir well until completely combined.
Package in your clear cosmetic jar.
To use: apply a tablespoon of scrub to clean, wet skin. Apply gentle, even pressure in a circular motion to exfoliate and remove dead skin. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Use 2-3 times a week to refresh and rejuvenate your skin.