This invigorating soap revitalizes and boosts the cell renewal of the skin, while drawing out impurities. The sweet, floral fragrance of palmarosa will stimulate your senses, as well as your circulation. It also imparts antibacterial properties, which may make this soap a good choice for acne-prone skin.
Triple-Butter, Charcoal & Clay Melt & Pour Soap Recipe
2 lb (0.91 kg) Triple Butter Crystal Melt and Pour Soap Base
2 Tablespoons Activated Charcoal Powder
2 Tablespoons White Kaolin Clay
20 ml Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Cut your soap base into cubes.
- In the microwave, heat your base in 30 second increments until fully melted.
- Add your Charcoal and Clay, then stir well to combine.
- Add your Palmarosa Essential oil, then stir to distribute the fragrance.
- Pour your soap into your mold.
- Allow your soap to harden overnight before unmolding and cutting into bars using your wavy soap cutter.