What better way to wake up than with the scent of warm, creamy coffee? Get the wonderful aroma in your shower with this Vanilla Latte Goat’s Milk Soap recipe!
- 2 lbs (0.91 kg) Goats Milk Soap Base
- 1/4 cup Strongly Brewed Coffee
- 2 TBS Coffee Grounds (reserved from brewed coffee)
- 60 ml Vanilla Bean Fragrance Oil
- Mold Market Soap Mold – 2 lb Square Slab Tray – 077
- OR Mold Market Soap Mold – Rectangular Slab Tray 2 lb – 079
1. Cut soap base into cubes and place into a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals until fully melted.
2. Once soap cubes are completely melted liquid, slowly add in coffee and the reserved coffee grounds. Stir well to combine.
3. Pour into soap mold and allow to harden.
4. Remove from mold, slice into bars and enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.