This recipe makes a great Lip Frosting by simply omitting the fragrance oil and substituting flavour oil.
8 oz Virgin Coconut Oil
4.5 oz Kokum Butter
2 oz Unrefined Shea butter
5 oz E-wax
32 oz Distilled Water
0.5 oz of Preservative
0.7-1 oz of Fragrance depending on strength
Measurements by Weight not Volume
- Melt first 4 ingredients. Pour this mixture into a Kitchen aid bowl and turn on mixer
- Warm distilled water and slowly add to oils.
- Whip continually on medium speed until cool.
- Add preservative and fragrance and whip until incorporated.
- Scrape sides of bowl and whip again.
- Transfer to container of choice.