This recipe makes a great Lip Frosting by simply omitting the fragrance oil and substituting flavour oil.
8 oz Virgin Coconut Oil
4.5 oz Kokum Butter
2 oz Unrefined Shea butter
5 oz E-wax
32 oz Distilled Water
0.5 oz of Preservative
0.7-1 oz of Fragrance depending on strength
Measurements by Weight not Volume
- Melt first 4 ingredients. Pour this mixture into a Kitchen aid bowl and turn on mixer
- Warm distilled water and slowly add to oils.
- Whip continually on medium speed until cool.
- Add preservative and fragrance and whip until incorporated.
- Scrape sides of bowl and whip again.
- Transfer to container of choice.
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.