Saffire Blue strives for 100% Customer Satisfaction.
PLEASE open your package immediately upon receipt. Claims for damages or missing items MUST be reported within (3) three business days of the receipts of your package. No credit for damages or missing items will be issued after (3) three business days.
1. We will accept returns within (3) three business days of your receipt of shipment (excluding shipping charges). All returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee if returned intact. Please note that items that are indicated as samples, final sale or liquidation cannot be returned, credited, or exchanged.
2. All product returns require an authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the box along with the return authorization paperwork, both of which will be provided to you upon receipt of your return authorization request. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
3. All returns must be received within (30) thirty days of issuing a Return Merchandise Authorization. Returns received after this period will not be accepted.
4. All returns must be shipped by ground service to avoid any customs and brokerage charges. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for those charges or packages will refused by Saffire Blue at their discretion.
5. All products will be assessed and must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a credit.
6. Products that are returned due to quality issues will be credited ONLY after a quality control inspection is carried out on the returned item(s). Similarly the cost of the return freight will only be credited if the quality of the returned item(s) was deemed unacceptable.
7. If the cost of a returned, missing or damaged item is $5 or less, a credit will be applied to the customers’ account. There will be no refunds or replacement for that product.
8. We will gladly accept returns or exchanges of packaging items including bottles, tops, jars, bags, wraps, etc. within (3) business days of your receipt of the order. We also accept returns on unopened non-perishable products such as soap molds. Raw material products may not be returned because once shipped we can no longer guarantee the purity of the products for our customers. We are unable to accept returns on any cosmetic ingredient, fragrance oil, essential oil, candle wax, candle colours, or candle wicks.
9. Original and return shipping charges are not refundable.
10. Cancellations: All order cancellations will be charged a fee of 20% of the cost of the items in that order, regardless of order status. Bulk items will be charged a fee of 50% of the cost of the item. This includes backordered and out of stock items.
11. If you believe you have received an incorrect item please contact Saffire Blue for further instructions. Please be aware, customers are responsible for return shipping costs until Quality Control has finished their investigation.
12. It may take up to 2 weeks for your credit to be finalized and processed.
13. Saffire Blue Inc. issues store credit only.
To request a return:
- Visit your account and select the “Orders” tab.
- Click the “View” button on the order you wish to return.
- Click the “Ask for a refund” button under the products you wish to return, or request a refund for your entire order.