The romantic and oh so beautiful aroma of exquisite Damascus Rose with a sparkling Citrus top note and a Vanilla and Muguet accord make this Rose Petal soap a classic favourite. Our white melt and pour soap base offers a simple way to make your own soap without having any special tools or training. With a very high glycerine content, this base provides a pleasant skin feel and is highly moisturizing.
2-3 Tablespoons Rose Petals Pink
10 drops Gel Colourant – True Red
- Cut your soap base into cubes and place in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave your soap base in 15 second increments, stirring between each increment, until fully melted.
- Gently stir in your fragrance oil and colourant until evenly distributed.
- Add your rose petals and stir until evenly distributed.
- Pour into your mold cavities and spritz top with rubbing alcohol to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Allow to rest until fully set. Release from your mold and enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.