4 oz Apricot Kernel Oil
4 oz Coconut Oil
3 oz Palm Oil
2.33 oz Lye (Sodium Hydroxide)
6 oz Distilled Water
- Add lye to water in a container and gently stir until lye is fully dissolved and liquid is clear.
- Combine coconut oil, apricot kernel oil, coconut oil and palm oil in a separate container. (Be sure your coconut and palm oils are both completely melted and in a liquid state before combining the oils.)
- Add the lye water to the oils and mix using a stick blender.
- At light trace, add rose petals and fragrance oil to your scent and appearance preference and blend until combined.
- Pour mixture into your soap mold and let it sit for 48 hours.
- Unmold and allow to cure on a rack for at least 4 weeks in a well ventilated room.
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.