Much more than just another an aromatic herb, rosemary is also one of the most powerful essential oils. Rosemary essential oil offers a woody, citrus-like fragrance that deodorizes and disinfects.
2.5 oz Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)
6.25 oz Distilled Water
0.5 oz Rosemary Essential Oil
- In a pitcher, add lye to water and gently stir until lye is fully dissolved and liquid is clear.
- In a separate large container, warm olive oil, coconut oil and castor oil until all ingredients are fully liquefied.
- Add the lye mixture to the oils and mix using a stick blender.
- At light trace, add rosemary essential oil and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your soap mold and allow to set for 48 hours.
- Unmold and cut into bars. Allow to cure on a rack for at least 4 weeks in a well ventilated room.
DISCLAIMER: Saffire Blue Inc. is not responsible for the performance or accuracy of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. Photo may not be indicative of the actual finished product. If you plan to sell products made from any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all government regulations. If ingredients listed in a recipe are not sold by Saffire Blue Inc., we cannot offer suggestions of where to purchase those ingredients.